Virtual Musical Events & Webinars
Music & Management provides virtual musical events and webinars for team meetings, leadership development programs and conferences using the latest conference technology. These events are specially designed for each client and can be delivered to any global location or time zone.
The Virtual Orchestra Experience features 15-20 players and is broadcast live from London using robotic cameras and professional studio sound. The Virtual Jazz Experience is a similar event featuring 4 jazz musicians.
The Webinar is delivered by conductor and jazz musician Dominic Alldis using video, slides and demonstration to convey inspirational and thought-provoking messages about leadership, collaboration, listening and trust, as well as the new communication skills needed to perform effectively in a virtual working environment.
• What can making music teach us about collaboration, listening, trust and performing within a virtual environment?
• What can playing in an orchestra teach us about self-discipline, awareness, preparation, confidence and non-verbal communication?
• How does the conductor of an orchestra provide clear and effective leadership, parti when familiar lines of communication are disrupted and the players cannot see and hear each other?
• How does a conductor maintain enthusiasm and momentum, show compassion and humility, and provide constructive feedback when the players only have a partial understanding of the ultimate goal?
• How does a jazz-leader create a culture of tolerance and respect, as well as a framework in which others can excel when spontaneous interaction is disrupted?
• How do jazz and rock musicians improvise and respond to one another differently within a virtual band?