Virtual Musical Events & Webinars
Music and Management provides virtual musical events and solo webinars for team meetings, conferences and leadership development programs. We use the latest conference technology and customise each event for our clients. Virtual musical events are produced in the UK and can be delivered to any global location or time zone.
The Virtual Orchestra Experience is a 90-minute interactive event featuring 15-20 orchestral players. It is produced and delivered from a stunning concert hall using the robotic cameras and studio sound. Click here to view a video about this experience.
The Virtual Jazz Experience is a similar 90-minute live event and features quartet of jazz musicians (saxophone, piano, bass & drums). Click here to view a video about this experience.
Other events include the Virtual Fusion Experience with a classical string quartet and a jazz quartet, and the Virtual Transformation Experience with a saxophone, viola, piano, bass, drums & tabla.
The Webinar is a solo event delivered by the conductor, jazz musician and founder of Music & Management, Dominic Alldis, using video extracts and live demonstration to deliver insights into musical leadership, collaboration, listening, trust, as well as the communication skills needed to perform effectively in a virtual working environment.
• What can music teach us about communication, listening, collaboration and trust?
• How do players in an orchestra develop the skills, confidence, self-discipline and awareness to perform effectively in both a live or virtual environment?
• How do orchestral conductors or "maestros" provide effective leadership? How are they adapting their skills to lead effectively in a virtual environment?
• How does a conductor provide intensity and momentum, transform an ordinary performance into an extraordinary performance?
• How do jazz musicians build on each other's ideas, improvise, take risks, embrace uncertainty and reinvent themselves in the face of change?
• How do jazz band leaders attract the best players, instil a culture of creative independence, tolerance and respect?
Click here to view a videos about virtual musical experiences.